Omiya Games, Troy, NYFebruary 2013 – Present
- Design award winning game jam games, e.g. The Recursive Dollhouse (#1 in Innovation, Ludum Dare).
- Directed a team of 7 on developing a minigame collection app, Not a Clone, for iOS and Android.
- Developed the systems, mechanics, and frameworks for Not a Clone from scratch using C# and Unity.
- Created Unity tools for the sound designer to adjust the timing on when a sound effect plays.
- Conduct regular public play-testing sessions, and address concerns raised by the testers.
Tech Valley Game Space (TVGS), Troy, NYOctober 2014 – Present
- Lead a local game developer community that educates budding game developers and hobbyists new development skills.
- Organize regular networking events to attract and encourage diversity in the gaming scene.
- Conduct regular real-world game jams, preparing guides and gathering mentors for beginners.
- Coordinate a safe-space and a co-working office, addressing concerns raised by members.
- Teach programming, game design, and other game development basics for children fifth grade and up.
Pie for Breakfast Studios, Silver Spring, MDFebruary 2012 – Present
- Developing the UI and AI for Dead Man’s Trail using C# with Unity for PC and mobile devices.
- Upgraded the path-finding tools to improve both enemy intelligence and game stability.
- Expanded the game’s random event system to support more choices and consequences.
Senior VR Developer
Spaceout VR, Troy, NYOctober 2016 – Present
- Developed a 3D VR interface for Spaceout VR using C#, Unity, and Google Cardboard.
- Integrated Watson speech recognition to simplify navigating an image search dialog.
- Improved usability and interaction by adding UI animations and special effects to direct user’s attention.
GUI Software Engineer
Boeing, Germantown, MDJune 2010 – August 2015
- Developed a geo-location software with C#, C++, MFC, ESRI, and Infragistics for Windows XP and 7.
- Integrated DirectX and OpenGL to allow plotting and morphing images onto a map.
- Improved the GUI by adding more units the user can enter for plotting points and measuring distances.
- Increased the number of servers and protocols the software supports by reviewing and implementing documented APIs.
Co-Founder, Tech Valley Game Space (TVGS)October 2014 – Present
Secretary, IGDA Albany chapterJanuary 2016 – Present
Conference Associate (CA), GDCMarch 2015, March 2017
Computer Languages: C#, C++, Java, HLSL (Shaders), Ruby, Python, Perl, C, Visual Basic
Development Tools: Unity, Visual Studio, Subversion, Git, Mercurial
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Mac OSX, Vista, XP, Linux
Foreign Language: Japanese
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), Troy, NYMay 2010
B.S. Degree in Computer Science | Minor in Studio Art
GPA: 3.92/4.0 | Summa Cum Laude